Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Day in the Life of Levi...

Here are some snap shots of a typical day at home with Levi...what a crazy guy!

Getting ready in the morning..I love to comb my hair.



On a morning walk with mommy...I look for doggies and birds.



Then we go to the park and play and swing...





Time for lunch...I love getting messy...I think it is very funny especially when I throw food on the floor and get jelly in my hair.




Nap time= mommy time...this day I slept for a good 2 hours!

Up from nap and ready to play....



Soon it is time for daddy to come home..mommy and I wait outside for him on the lawn...I am still getting used to the grass and the sunshine.





Next, I usually play with daddy while mommy makes dinner...sometime he and I go running together in the jogging stroller. Then we eat supper.

One of my most favortite parts of my day is bathtime!






I am usually pretty worn out by now. I like my bottle before I go to bed. I take my "baby" blankie to bed with me and rub it on my face and finger. Most of the time you will find some of the blankie in my mouth too. Kisses and night..night.


3 comments:

Steve and Allison Alles said...

Very cute! Nice pictures..even if you don't know how the camera works..they still turned out great!

Mrs. Kramer said...

adorable er! i love the bath pictures--camera seems to really do a good job

The Phillips said...

I cannot believe Levi is almost 1 already. He is so cute!! You do so well with updating your blog, I think I update mine every three months. We have to for sure get together sometime soon, Jack has been saying that as well. Hopefully with the summer almost here we can all do something fun with the boys. Thanks for the comment on our blog, and you look great as well!!