Friday, July 8, 2016

While the Boys are Away...

Ryan took Levi and Luke camping this for two nights to Ludington, hopefully to be a yearly tradition. So Maci, Caleb and I had some quality time together too at home. Maci and I went to have pedicure together, went to the mall on one day to ride the carousel.We got a pretzel and I told her how Ryan and I used to go to the mall together on date. Maci wanted to hold my hand everywhere we went. The next day we went to Calvin Nature Center on a walk and went to Trader Joe's she loved the little shopping cart. I loved spending time with just her. She got a bubble bath and got to sleep in Daddy's spot in bed both nights too.



 We checked out a backpack for our short walk. It had binoculars, a check sheet for things to find on our walk and a kids book about nature. We read that on a bench together. She wore the binoculars the whole way.
Maci was so excited for this ride. She was proud of the horse she picked!


No comments: