Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Break Project...

A few weeks ago a coworker was telling me about how her husband made her pedestals for her front loading washer and dryer...that got me thinking. I asked her where she found the idea and it was on this website. I showed it to Ryan and he put it on his "to do list" saying that "I could do that". I added the idea of having " laminate flooring on the pedestals to help with wear and tear. I do not think that I would ever buy the pedestals in the store because they seem too expensive this was an alternative that was much cheaper. Needless to say, Ryan got the pedestals made, painted and installed in 2 days time staying up one night till 4am to finsh. We had to move the cupboards up to make them fit(thanks Case and Laura for your help)but they look better than I/we thought they would. It organizes our laundry space better and makes the room seem bigger.

No comments: