Monday, January 24, 2011

Maci 5 month old Pictures

Maci is already 5 months old this week. Where did the time go already? She is getting to be more active. I had to get the Jumperoo out and she will bounce and laugh with that. I did not strap her into her rocking chair this morning and she managed to slide out onto the floor on her back and then rolled onto her stomach. No injuries, or crying, but will need to strap her in from now on. She is a happy, and easy going girl that I think will have a tough side to her...she has too with Levi around.But Levi sure loves his Maci girl,or Maci Jean. She just started laughing outloud now too.Look at her hair in these pictures...brown, red or blonde? Today more red...we will have to see. Like Ryan says, I guess we don't know my real hair color either..one day I am sure that her hair will declare itself.

No comments: