Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hair Cuts by Daddy













We recently bought a set of hair clippers to save some money on hair cuts...Ryan wants me to cut his hair too, but I am not at that point yet. I think that the only style that I would be able to pull off would be the full out buzz cut which is just too short. The other afternoon Levi randomly asked if he could get a "hair cut, Mama". His hair was not too long but could use a trim. Ryan set up outside and Levi sat very still for the majority of the 10 minutes of the cut. I have to say that Ryan did a good job...he kept saying..then the lady,(who cut Levi's hair at the salon) did this and he copied what she did. Not so bad for a first attempt. I think Levi's favorite part was "wetting" down his hair at the end with the sprayer.

No comments: