Friday, February 5, 2010

A New Life

We are blessed and thankful to announce that Levi is going to be a big brother on or around August 28, 2010! I had my first doctor appointment this week. I was thinking it would be pretty standard with blood work and an exam so Ryan took the morning off and stayed home with Levi. We were thinking that we were early in the pregancy 6 or 7weeks. However, after the exam the doctor thought I was further than what we thought.
She found the heart beat, 167, with the fetal doppler and I could not believe it. She next sent me to ultrasound to get a more accurate picture of the baby and an estimated due date. The u/s tech said that I was about 10.5 weeks pregnant! What a surprise and a blessing to see that God has already carried this little one almost to the first trimester. God taught us a lesson in patience and trust. I know God and I were laughing together on Monday..HIM saying, See...I have YOU always in MY hands and YOUR life in MY control.


4 comments:

The Schaab Family said...

Awesome Erin, so excited for you guys

Steve and Allison Alles said...

We are so excited! What a little miracle!

Liz said...

Congratulations Erin! I am so excited for you...even more exciting that you are almost through the first trimester.

Katy said...

That's awesome! You guys are already great parents and you deserve all good things.
Lots of love